Support beyond your policy
Aviva provides more than just insurance – you also have access to expert advice and the tools and resources you need to manage loss control and protect your business.
Learn how you can benefit from our expertise in industries including manufacturing, construction, transportation, retail and more.
These free, downloadable information sheets are filled with tips and best practices designed to help you manage your business more efficiently and protect it from potential hazards and accidents.
- Fleet Management Basics
- Fleet Management - The Driver
- Fleet Management - The Vehicle
- Fleet Management - The Journey
- MVRs and Driver Screening
- Tire storage
- Vehicle maintenance
- Hiring for due diligence
- Driver motivation and incentives
- Driver training
- Light Vehicle and Non-Commercial (PPV) Fleet Management
- Fleet policies
- Automotive repair garages
- Potting Soil Fires
- Propane: Handling and Safety
- Managing Sprinkler Systems
- Bio Fireplace Safety
- BBQ Safety
- Spontaneous combustion
- Dust filtration systems
- Fire prevention in commercial food service facilities
- Clothes dryer risk management
- Managing hot work
- Hot Work Permit
- Creating a fire plan
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Infrared thermography
- Spray operations
At Aviva, we recognize that no business client can fully alleviate the risk of a privacy breach. That’s why we’ve partnered with IDT911 to develop a privacy breach package that offers both coverage and risk management solutions to help you manage potential impacts to your business. You can be confident that you, your customers and your employees will have the services and protection needed before and after a breach.