Helping Canadians come back strong
When a catastrophe or disaster such as a flood, tornado or hurricane happens, Canadians can take comfort Aviva will be there to support our customers and start the recovery process swiftly.
Together with local insurance brokers and our network of professional suppliers, we’ll be there to help our customers recover and rebuild.
Our national Catastrophe Claims Team is comprised of expert claims staff from across Canada who are ready to mobilize at any time to support our local claims staff and help customers in need.
We understand that when disaster happens, being on scene and ready to help quickly is invaluable to our customers and the affected community.
- 24/7 catastrophe response team
- Round-the-clock monitoring of potential severe-weather situations
- There when our customers need us
- One of the largest response teams in Canada
- Fast acting local teams backed by a national response unit
All our claims response teams can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-692-8482.