Insurance that lets you focus on your clients
As a service provider, you invest your time helping your clients. That’s why you want to be confident knowing your assets are properly protected with the right business services insurance coverage. Created for business service providers like: consultants, graphic designers, hair salons or veterinarians, you can get specialized coverage specific to your operation.
Speak to your broker today to learn more about how you can protect your business.
Protect your business from the devastating effects of accidents, property damage or legal action. Enjoy peace of mind with commercial property or liability insurance from Aviva and be prepared for the unexpected with:
- Property insurance: to protect your physical assets such as building, stock, equipment and computers, including equipment removed from your premises (at a client’s business, temporarily in transit). It includes standard coverage for loss due to fire, theft or vandalism and covers the cost to rebuild or repair business property.
- Commercial general liability insurance: to protect your business if you’re found legally liable for injuries or property damage caused by your employess, completed work or accidents on your premises involving visitors or customers, or at your customer’s location.
Whether you make client visits or you deliver goods, your commercial vehicles need the best protection. Commercial auto insurance from Aviva offers protection for a single vehicle to an entire corporate fleet and, best of all, coverage can be customized to fit your business needs.
Today, most businesses use some form of electrical, electronic, mechanical or pressure equipment. Think about the impact on your business if your telephone system or point-of-sale (POS) system were to break down. With equipment breakdown coverage from Aviva, your business avoids the risk of absorbing the full impact of costly repairs.
Available as part of a money-saving package or on its own, speak to your broker to find out how equipment breakdown coverage can protect your business.
Every business is different and that’s why Aviva doesn’t offer one-size-fits-all insurance. You can build the right insurance coverage for your business needs which includes coverage for:
- Your building and contents, including POS, software and computers
- Your valuable papers and records in off-site storage
- Loss of business income in the event of a claim
- And much more
To learn more about specialized insurance for business and professional service providers, contact your broker today.
Privacy breaches can impact businesses of all sizes. If your sensitive, protected or confidential data is intentionally or unintentionally released, lost or exposed, you may have to spend significant time and money resolving the situation and restoring your credibility and reputation.
Consider what you would do in the event of a privacy breach impacting:
- Sensitive business and customer data: There’s a risk that employees could misuse, steal, or practice poor behavior when it comes to the protection of data. Any data retained to transact your daily business – such as credit card or a client’s personal information – is vulnerable to being hacked and stolen by outsiders.
- Credit card data: Credit card information is governed by the industry’s strict data security standards which must be followed by all organizations handling major cards. If your business is identified as being responsible for multiple instances of credit card fraud, the branded credit card companies will impose large fines on your operation and it may impact your ability to process future credit card transactions.
If a privacy breach were to impact your business today, are you confident you have the coverage you need to pay for the response expenses and support services necessary to help you restore your customers’ trust and the reputation of your business?
Make sure you’re protected. Ask your broker about adding Aviva’s Privacy Breach coverage to complement your Commercial General Liability policy.
These free, downloadable information sheets are filled with tips and best practices designed to help you manage your business more efficiently and protect it from potential hazards and accidents.
Find out more in "Your Guide to":