Who do you call?
If you have questions, you want your first call to be to the right source of information.
Contact your broker if you:
- Need to make changes to your policy, including an address change, vehicle substitution, addition or deletion.
- Would like a quote or policy information.
- Have questions about your insurance policy and coverage.
- Have questions about your insurance policy renewal.
- Would like to inquire about cancelling your policy.
- Require a Letter of Experience.
- Lost your pink slip or liability card.
- Just experienced an incident and require claims counselling.
Contact Aviva Claims at 1-866-692-8482 (1-866-MY-AVIVA) if you:
- Need to open a claim.
- Have an open claim and have questions about it. Use your adjuster’s extension or ask to speak to your adjuster.
Contact the Aviva Ombudsman at 1-877-689-3634 Ext. 53634 if you:
- Are unhappy with a product or the level of service you’ve received from Aviva. Our ombudsperson will try to resolve the situation by acting as a liaison between you and the business unit where the complaint originated