If you have questions about Aviva, our products, your coverage, or if you need to make any changes to your policy, your first point of contact should be your broker.
Contact your broker if you:
- Need to make changes to your policy, including an address change, vehicle substitution, addition or deletion.
- Would like a quote or policy information.
- Have questions about your insurance policy and coverage.
- Have questions about your insurance policy renewal
- Would like to inquire about cancelling your policy.
- Require a Letter of Experience.
- Lost your pink slip or liability card.
- Just experienced an incident and require claims counselling.
Contact Aviva Claims at 1-866-692-8482 (1-866-MY-AVIVA) if you:
- Need to open a claim.
- Have an open claim and have questions about it. Use your adjuster’s extension or ask to speak to your adjuster.
For general inquiries, please call 1-800-387-4518.
Contact the Aviva Ombudsman at 1-877-689-3634 Ext. 53634:
- If you're unhappy with a product or the level of service you’ve received from Aviva.
- Our ombudsperson will try to resolve the situation by acting as a liaison between you and the business unit where the complaint originated
Click here for information about Aviva’s complaint resolution process